SACAX Rating, Research - Principal Sam Strategic Growth A

Principal Sam Strategic Growth A (sacax)

Last Updated by Anonymous | Update This Page Now

►Summary | Add New Mutual Fund | Feedback

Short Term Rating Stock Ratings Help
placeholder_summary.png

Asset Allocation (% of Port)

US Stocks
Non-US Stocks
Bonds
Cash
Other
%
%
%
%
%

Geographic Allocation (% of Port)

North America
Europe
Asia
South America
Africa
Australia + Pacific Islands
Long Term Rating Stock Ratings Help

HOLD

SWOT Statistics

Strengths + Opportunities = 0

Threats + Weaknesses = 0

When strengths & opportunities substantially exceed threats & weaknesses an investment in the sacax mutual fund has great long term potential.

Fund Management Team

Fund Description Update

Principal Sam Strategic Growth A (SACAX) Description: SACAX is a mutual fund, which is an investment that owns a basket of assets. The SACAX mutual fund was provided by Principle and this investment vehicle derives the majority of its value from equity holdings (stocks). Principles mutual fund has a short management tenure and is in the large fund size classification. SACAXs minimum initial investment amount is $1000 while the IRA minimum is $0. SACAXs expense ratio is roughly 1%. The latest SACAXs front end load was 6% and the back end load was 0%. The Principal Sam Strategic Growth A (SACAX) mutual fund falls under the large-cap mixed category. SACAX focuses its investments in USA and SACAX is not affiliated with a particular industry or fund sector. The Principal Sam Strategic Growth A (SACAX) mutual fund is not a leveraged fund and it does not have inverse fund properties. An investor can find SACAXs top holdings, fundamental analysis, ratings, and fund risk (volatility) on the left side of the screen. The right side of SACAXs research report features technical analysis and long term investment potential.

Portfolio Strategy Update

This investment vehicle seeks long-term growth of capital. The fund normally invests in a combination of underlying portfolios representing a variety of asset classes and investment styles that are also managed by the advisor. It normally targets its portfolio blend with an equal weighting of growth and value style underlying portfolios (50% each). The fund, within each of the value and growth components, invests approximately 70% in underlying portfolios that invest in U.S. companies and the remaining 30% in underlying portfolios that invest in non-U.S. companies.


Management Analysis Update


Performance Analysis Update