OFALX Rating, Research - Olstein All Cap Value C

Olstein All Cap Value C (ofalx)

Last Updated by Anonymous | Update This Page Now

►Summary | Add New Mutual Fund | Feedback

Short Term Rating Stock Ratings Help
placeholder_summary.png

Asset Allocation (% of Port)

US Stocks
Non-US Stocks
Bonds
Cash
Other
%
%
%
%
%

Geographic Allocation (% of Port)

North America
Europe
Asia
South America
Africa
Australia + Pacific Islands
Long Term Rating Stock Ratings Help

HOLD

SWOT Statistics

Strengths + Opportunities = 63

Threats + Weaknesses = 41

When strengths & opportunities substantially exceed threats & weaknesses an investment in the ofalx mutual fund has great long term potential.

Fund Management Team

Fund Description Update

Olstein All Cap Value C (OFALX) Description: OFALX is a mutual fund, which is an investment that owns a basket of assets. The OFALX mutual fund was provided by Olstein and this investment vehicle derives the majority of its value from equity holdings (stocks). Olsteins mutual fund has a long management tenure and is in the large fund size classification. OFALXs minimum initial investment amount is $1000 while the IRA minimum is $1000. OFALXs expense ratio is roughly 2%. The latest OFALXs front end load was 0% and the back end load was 1%. The Olstein All Cap Value C (OFALX) mutual fund falls under the large-cap mixed category. OFALX focuses its investments in USA and OFALX is not affiliated with a particular industry or fund sector. The Olstein All Cap Value C (OFALX) mutual fund is not a leveraged fund and it does not have inverse fund properties. An investor can find OFALXs top holdings, fundamental analysis, ratings, and fund risk (volatility) on the left side of the screen. The right side of OFALXs research report features technical analysis and long term investment potential.

Portfolio Strategy Update

This investment vehicle seeks current income and capital appreciation. The fund invests primarily in a diversified portfolio of equity securities (see equity research) which include common and preferred stock as well as convertible bonds. It invests at least 75% of total assets in equity securities (see equity research) that pay interest or dividends, and the remaining 25% in non-dividend-paying equity securities (see equity research), fixed-income securities and money-market instruments.


Management Analysis Update

Olstein All Cap Value C's executives / managers make better investing decisions, because their assets are invested along side their client's. The ofalx fund does not have a history of big fund withdrawals. This helps reduce large tax payments to current investors.


Performance Analysis Update