LETRX Rating, Research - Ing Russia A

Ing Russia A (letrx)

Last Updated by Anonymous | Update This Page Now

►Summary | Add New Mutual Fund | Feedback

Short Term Rating Stock Ratings Help
placeholder_summary.png

Asset Allocation (% of Port)

US Stocks
Non-US Stocks
Bonds
Cash
Other
%
%
%
%
%

Geographic Allocation (% of Port)

North America
Europe
Asia
South America
Africa
Australia + Pacific Islands
Long Term Rating Stock Ratings Help

HOLD

SWOT Statistics

Strengths + Opportunities = 8

Threats + Weaknesses = 3

When strengths & opportunities substantially exceed threats & weaknesses an investment in the letrx mutual fund has great long term potential.

Fund Management Team

Fund Description Update

Ing Russia A (LETRX) Description: LETRX is a mutual fund, which is an investment that owns a basket of assets. The LETRX mutual fund was provided by ING and this investment vehicle derives the majority of its value from equity holdings (stocks). INGs mutual fund has a medium management tenure and is in the average fund size classification. LETRXs minimum initial investment amount is $1000 while the IRA minimum is $250. LETRXs expense ratio is roughly 2%. The latest LETRXs front end load was 6% and the back end load was 0%. The Ing Russia A (LETRX) mutual fund falls under the europe stock category. LETRX focuses its investments in EU and LETRX is not affiliated with a particular industry or fund sector. The Ing Russia A (LETRX) mutual fund is not a leveraged fund and it does not have inverse fund properties. An investor can find LETRXs top holdings, fundamental analysis, ratings, and fund risk (volatility) on the left side of the screen. The right side of LETRXs research report features technical analysis and long term investment potential.

Portfolio Strategy Update

This investment vehicle seeks long-term capital appreciation. The fund normally invests at least 80% of net assets in equity securities (see equity research) of Russian companies. It may invest the other 20% of assets in debt securities issued by Russian companies and debt securities issued or guaranteed by the Russian government without any restrictions based on investment quality or maturity of the debt securities. It may also invest in securities of companies located outside of Russia, including countries from the former Soviet Union. The funds non-diversified.


Management Analysis Update

Ing Russia A's executives / managers make better investing decisions, because their assets are invested along side their client's.


Performance Analysis Update