GATCX Rating, Research - Gabelli Asset C

Gabelli Asset C (gatcx)

Last Updated by WikiWealth | Update This Page Now

►Summary | Add New Mutual Fund | Feedback

Short Term Rating Stock Ratings Help

Asset Allocation (% of Port)

US Stocks
Non-US Stocks

Geographic Allocation (% of Port)

North America
South America
Australia + Pacific Islands
Long Term Rating Stock Ratings Help


SWOT Statistics

Strengths + Opportunities = 26

Threats + Weaknesses = 18

When strengths & opportunities substantially exceed threats & weaknesses an investment in the gatcx mutual fund has great long term potential.

Fund Management Team

Fund Description Update

Gabelli Asset C (GATCX) Description: GATCX is a mutual fund, which is an investment that owns a basket of assets. The GATCX mutual fund was provided by Gabelli and this investment vehicle derives the majority of its value from equity holdings (stocks). Gabellis mutual fund has a long management tenure and is in the small fund size classification. GATCXs minimum initial investment amount is $1000 while the IRA minimum is $250. GATCXs expense ratio is roughly 2%. The latest GATCXs front end load was 0% and the back end load was 1%. The Gabelli Asset C (GATCX) mutual fund falls under the large-cap mixed category. GATCX focuses its investments in USA and GATCX is not affiliated with a particular industry or fund sector. The Gabelli Asset C (GATCX) mutual fund is not a leveraged fund and it does not have inverse fund properties. An investor can find GATCXs top holdings, fundamental analysis, ratings, and fund risk (volatility) on the left side of the screen. The right side of GATCXs research report features technical analysis and long term investment potential.

Portfolio Strategy Update

This investment vehicle seeks long-term growth of capital. The fund invests a portfolio of equity securities (see equity research) that is designed as a solution for investors who seek tax-efficient equity returns but also want broad diversification of the related risks across styles, capitalization ranges and geographic regions. It targets an equal weighting of growth and value style stocks (see stock research) (50% each), with approximately 70% of each equity style invested in U.S. companies and the remaining 30% in non-U.S. companies.

Management Analysis Update

Performance Analysis Update