Tobacco Market Profile and Analysis
Last Updated by WikiWealth | Update This Page Now
Important Market Centers
Specialty Schools For This Market
Top Occupations in This Market
Tobacco Market Strengths Update
- Addiction The addiction of nicotine solidifies the demand for the product. In low concentrations (an average cigarette yields about 1 mg of absorbed nicotine), the substance acts as a stimulant in mammals and...
Tobacco Market Weaknesses Update
- Tobacco Farms Declining Lower demand, higher prices and health issues is leading farmers to decrease land usage for Tobacco. Tobacco farms are becoming fewer in number and U.S. tobacco acreage has declined since the 1950s....
- Increase in Health Risk Tobacco is responsible for one of the leading cause of preventable death. With health cost rising throughout the world, tobacco is becoming a major health budget concern. Tobacco use leads most...
Tobacco Market Trends Update
- Good Trend: Pesticide Use
- Good Trend: Price
- Good Trend: Medical Use Although nicotine contributes to health risk and even possible death from use, nicotine contains medicinal attributes for the nervous system. Nicotine in tobacco form accounts for millions of deaths...
- Bad Trend: Tax Increase Government's like to find easy targets in order to raise money from taxes. Tobacco taxes increase constantly. ' There's very good evidence that adolescents are the most price-sensitive, Klein said....
- Bad Trend: Tobacco Plant Disease Disease is a threat to all agricultural products, not excluding tobacco. A major strain of the disease affect tobacco is known as blue mold. Origins of this outbreak remain problematic and are still...