Natural Gas Market Profile and Analysis
Last Updated by WikiWealth | Update This Page Now
Market: Natural Gas
Important Market Centers
Specialty Schools For This Market
Top Occupations in This Market
Natural Gas Market Strengths Update
- Incremental Increase in Supply According to the Economist, shale drillers can speed up production or wind it down, just as an electricity supplier does to meet changes in demand. This variable ability of shale drillers gives them...
- Established Infrastructure Since millions of homes already have infrastructure that supports the distribution of natural gas, this commodity has a natural head start to becoming a significant secondary fuel source for car...
- Friendly Geographic Locations Plenty of natural gas is found in the United States and Europe, the two heaviest users in the world. These geographic advantages make natural gas a realistic wholesale solution to domestic fuel needs....
Natural Gas Market Weaknesses Update
- Highly Regulated how
- Produces Harmful Emissions Natural gas produces some harmful emissions that researchers may want to replace in the future with less polluting fuels. Lower demand for natural gas could decrease prices and profits.
Natural Gas Market Trends Update
- Good Trend: gas industry
- Good Trend: Energy Companies Do Well in Inflationary Environment inflation hits consumers, they can rarely afford to cuts down in energy consumption. This means that energy tend to prosper in inflationary environments.
- Good Trend: Expansion of Electricity Generation From Cars As the number of electric cars become more popular, the number of electricity utility generation capacity will have to increase. This will increase the demand for commodities from coal to natural gas,...
- Good Trend: Renewable Energy Needs Natural Gas Renewable energy depends on natural gas as a standby form of energy. Therefore, as renewable energy becomes a larger part of global energy supplies, the use of natural gas will increase. Source:...
- Good Trend: European Exploration of Shale Gas Numerous natural gas related companies are fanning out across Europe to find gas trapped in shale. Hydraulic fracturing is the technology that is making this difficult to obtain gas, cheap and easy to...
- Good Trend: Peak Oil Supply The peak of increasing oil supply, according to the International Energy Agency (IEA), will happen some time around the 2020 to 2030. This could increase the demand for oil extracting companies and...
- Good Trend: Natural Gas Can Produce Hydrogen Fuel The introduction of hydrogen fuel may become a viable alternative to carbon emitting fuel sources, and thus, a huge new market of demand. When demand increases, prices increases.
- Bad Trend: Russian Ukrainian Tensions
- Bad Trend: The Use Of New Energy Finding alternative energies will decrease demand for natural gas resources, which could potentially lowering prices for natural gas.