China Location Economic Profile and Analysis
Last Updated by WikiWealth | Update This Page Now
Top Local Schools:
Economic Advantages of China Update
- Cheap Labor Today, China has a population of 1.3 billion people, or about 4 times larger than the population of the United States. China's current labor force is a little over 800 million. Over 40% of those 800...
Economic Disadvantages of China Update
- Academic and Scientific Misconduct in China China's president, Hu Jintao, has stated one multiple occasions that China needs to move from a labor driven manufacturing country to one that focuses on the knowledge based business of discoveries....
- Air Pollution In 2008, China surpassed the United States as the largest global emitter of greenhouse gases by volume. The increase in China's emissions is primarily due to the country's reliance on coal, which...
How China is Improving Update
- Wind and Solar Energy China's government has passed a renewable energy law which is intended to increase production of energy from sustainable sources. The law, which will come into force early next year, seeks to...
- Consumption Boom In China The population of cheap Chinese labor is set to shrink, while the Chinese economies continues it's rapid growth. As demand increases while supply shrinks, this population will see pay raises. Over the...