Finance Degree Profile and Analysis
Last Updated by WikiWealth | Update This Page Now
Industry Classification: Financial Services
Short Description: Deal with money
Yearly (ave): 80,000
Hourly (ave): 40
Expected Growth: 10%
Regional Variations: North East of the United States makes the most money.
Other Details: n/a
Course Prerequisites: n/a
Non-Course Prerequisites: n/a
Years of Study:
Hours per Week:
Post-Study Learning Curve:
Finance Profile Update
Description: Deal with the investment of money and securities. Earnings Potential: Upward Mobility: Educational Requirements:
Finance Long Term Outlook Update
Banking regulation makes near term outlook less positive.
Economic Advantages: High salaries
- Strong Management (Finance) Strong management can help Finance reach its potential by utilizing strengths and eliminating weaknesses…
- Financial Leverage (Finance) Financial leverage allows Finance to use their balance sheet to expand their business and increase their profits…
Economic Disadvantages: Long hours
- Weak R&D (Finance) Weak R D can slow Finance’s growth as competitors out-innovate Finance…
- Bad Acquisitions (Finance) Bad acquisition can hurt Finance by increasing their costs and reducing the value of their combined businesses. Acquisitions can also distract from the core business and merge cultures that don’t...
- Work Inefficiencies (Finance) An inefficient work environment means that Finance’s goods and services are not being utilized properly…
Acquired Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Update
Deep knowledge of math is required. Skills can include excel and other spreadsheet software.